October 28, 2020 at 11:41 ammzhossain2001SubscriberWhen I open workbench, I don't see that is coming up over Toolbox, like many other analysis systems. From the extensions icon and manage extensions - I see that in the toolbox Customization after being loaded. But still not showing up in the Toolbox.nIs it possible to load the LS-DYNA in workbench of this version? If so, how?n I suppose Ansys installation guidelines are not available on this, that can resolve such kind of issues.nnAlso - I downloaded Ansys_2020R2_LS_DYNA_Student_12.0.0. But the powershell is not opening up. A black page pops up and says, this is Because the running script is disabled on my computer system. I am running Windows 8.1. It is suggesting to fix the securityerror. fwlink/?LinkID=135170. Again it looks like the POWERSHELL is not compatible with Windows 8.1. Is it possible to fix? If so, how?.Thanks.
November 10, 2020 at 1:53 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennPlease refer to the post below:nnnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.