December 16, 2019 at 10:44 amKirchbergerSubscriber
I am trying to plot table data on my geometry/mesh. At the moment I only managed to plot the data of one column against another column in a graph with the help of *vplot,graph(1,1),graph(1,2). So I am wondering if there is a function to plot the data and make it visible in colour grades on my mesh/geometry (something like pletab for element tables)?
Thank you very much!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Error in meshing
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.