March 3, 2022 at 3:08 ammra91Subscriber
I have installed 2022 R1 recently and I want to work with workbench DED process simulation. When working with the wizard it asks to whether import a G code file or making a manual cluster. I want to know how I can make the G code file or make a manual cluster. Is there any video or course for that?March 3, 2022 at 8:28 amSuryaAnsys Employee
Please refer to these help links on G-code file and Manual cluster for DED process simulation - 4.7. Perform Element Clustering (ansys.com), Chapter 2: Implementation of DED in Workbench Additive (ansys.com)
How to access the ANSYS Online Help ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Rules & Guidelines ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
December 13, 2022 at 3:36 pmBlanca PalaciosSubscriber
Hi, I already register for ALH. Will I be able to access this kind of documentation as soon as my registration is complete? or is this another different portal?
I would appreciate it if you could clarify this matter.Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.