June 24, 2022 at 3:22 pmandrefpittSubscriber
I was using workbench 2022 R1 as normal when an error during calculating one of the models made the software crash.
I have tried restarting the computer, ending the task in the task manager and also reinstalling the software entirely to eliminate any ongoing process that is stopping the software to open.
See the program trying to open "Unsaved Project". The full window of the workbench doesn't maximise, it stays there minimised.
Any ideas? Thank you for the help
June 27, 2022 at 10:14 amandrefpittSubscriber
It decided to open, I left "running" in the background and in the next day the workbench was open. Unfortunately, it seems that is not running properly and always initialising with the "Unsaved Project" written, but I'm able to use it now.
June 27, 2022 at 3:50 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
You can always reset the preferences manually by going to"
and renaming the v221 directory to v221.old
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.