July 6, 2021 at 9:35 amNimaNZSubscriber
I'm working with ANSYS 2020R2; last week while the workbench was loading my computer crashed and after that, the logo pups up but it disappears; a member of technical support in our university uninstalled and installed it again but it was not helpful.
I would be delighted to have your help as I have an ongoing project and it's urgent.
Many thanksJuly 9, 2021 at 12:43 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeClose any Ansys Programs.
Browse to %APPDATA%
Rename the directory: Ansys to: Ansys.oldJuly 12, 2021 at 11:35 amNimaNZSubscriber@Geo Karnos
Thank you so much! It's working now!!
NimaJuly 13, 2021 at 5:15 pmViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.