June 9, 2021 at 3:35 pmhani.sadek_iSubscriber
I am trying to open an old work bench file but it is not opening and it shows the bellow error
How can I solve that problem ?
I currently have ansys 2021R1, and that file was prepared using 2018 (I don't know if this is related to the current error)June 14, 2021 at 2:09 pmNavya CAnsys Employee
You can try the following.
Rename the file you want to open with a shorter name.
Move the files you want to open a few folders above. It looks like the file location path is too long.
June 16, 2021 at 8:04 pmhani.sadek_iSubscriberThank you !
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.