March 8, 2022 at 8:26 amCarlSubscriber
Ansys Student vR1 version
When I open the workbench, the toolbox in the left hand side didn't show the Fluid Flow(Fluent). All of the Fluid Flow system (number 11-16) didn't show it.
How can I deal with this problem?
Thank you.March 8, 2022 at 12:52 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeCheck the install.log and install.err under the following directory:
C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\ANSYS Student
Are there any errors?
March 8, 2022 at 2:27 pmCarlSubscriberThe problem have been solved by reinstall.
March 8, 2022 at 3:11 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeExcellent!
I will go ahead and mark this as closed!
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.