February 4, 2022 at 6:43 pmhanumahaSubscriberFebruary 7, 2022 at 1:09 pmMatt MadoreAnsys EmployeeYou should check with your IT as this should be changed at the system level. You might try setting these in a command prompt and then launch Workbench from that command prompt, or create a batch file that sets HOMEDRIVE and HOMEPATH and then launches Workbench.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
Top Rated Tags