November 9, 2018 at 9:01 pm
November 9, 2018 at 10:43 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
In the toolbox, below the Analysis Systems are the Component Systems. Drag a Mechanical Model out and drop it on the ACP (Pre) Setup cell.
November 9, 2018 at 11:10 pm
November 13, 2018 at 1:09 amApril WangAnsys Employee
Please try drag "Static Structural" instead of "Mechanical Model" from to the tool box and put it on top of ACP.
November 14, 2018 at 12:39 amMarvinSubscriber
Yes, thank You April! It does work, only the Static Struct. must be dragged on top of the Model cell of existing Static Structural.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.