January 30, 2018 at 5:57 pm
January 30, 2018 at 5:59 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberHello That means your license hasn’t been read properly or the license manager did not start the license.
Which ANSYS version are you using and what type of license??
January 31, 2018 at 1:47 pmRobertoSubscriber
It's the latest version 18.2, I downloaded it yesterday.
February 4, 2018 at 1:18 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
We need to know the license type: Student or full.
The Student license is built-in, the full license means you point to a license server.
Did you download ANSYS 18.2 Student?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- License Error
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing