January 3, 2019 at 5:11 pmStevenTimoneySubscriber
Is it possible to move a simulation from one workbench to another?
January 3, 2019 at 5:26 pmRobAnsys Employee
Do you want to move the solver bit (ie Mechanical, Fluent etc) or an entire workflow?
January 3, 2019 at 5:29 pmStevenTimoneySubscriber
an entire workflow
January 3, 2019 at 5:41 pmRobAnsys Employee
I don't think so. The best approach will be to save the session with a different name and then delete all the bits you don't want from the project page. Do NOT go into the directory structure and delete files as that can cause problems later.
January 3, 2019 at 6:01 pmStevenTimoneySubscriber
Thank you for your answer. I will try this approach.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations of ANSYS Student
- Off setting lines onto surfaces
- Free ANSYS Research software for Student Competition Teams
- Meshing Problem in Explicit Dynamic-Roll Cage
- Rosette direction issue due to Geometry limits
- When DesignModeler is a better choice than SpaceClaim
- Applying Moments for the Revolute Joints in Explicit Dynamics
- Ansys Composite prepost analysis
- Composite Material choice in ACP