January 3, 2019 at 5:11 pmStevenTimoneySubscriber
Is it possible to move a simulation from one workbench to another?
January 3, 2019 at 5:26 pmRobAnsys Employee
Do you want to move the solver bit (ie Mechanical, Fluent etc) or an entire workflow?
January 3, 2019 at 5:29 pmStevenTimoneySubscriber
an entire workflow
January 3, 2019 at 5:41 pmRobAnsys Employee
I don't think so. The best approach will be to save the session with a different name and then delete all the bits you don't want from the project page. Do NOT go into the directory structure and delete files as that can cause problems later.
January 3, 2019 at 6:01 pmStevenTimoneySubscriber
Thank you for your answer. I will try this approach.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations of ANSYS Student
- When DesignModeler is a better choice than SpaceClaim
- Off setting lines onto surfaces
- Rosette direction issue due to Geometry limits
- Free ANSYS Research software for Student Competition Teams
- Meshing Problem in Explicit Dynamic-Roll Cage
- Applying Moments for the Revolute Joints in Explicit Dynamics
- Ansys Composite prepost analysis
- Composite Material choice in ACP
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.