February 27, 2022 at 2:44 pmAli_RazaSubscriber
Please guide me , how PZT patch will work in Transient Analysis? Actually I bonded PZT patch with cantilever beam and force at one end of beam and trying to reduce the amplitude by applying PZT patch .When I apply voltage to PZT patch , the amplitude should be decreased but it is increasing. I changed the direction of voltage and force but the amplitude is increasing.February 28, 2022 at 3:03 pmSaumadeepAnsys EmployeeThis is a duplicate question. Please refer to - Working of Patch in Transient Analysis ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Please refrain from posting multiple questions for the same query.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.