June 13, 2023 at 2:50 pmRyan JenkinsSubscriber
I am trying to export results from my workbench/mechanical project by going to the Result Summary Worksheet and then exporting to a text file like I've done in the past but when I add new probes to my solution they are not showing up in the summary worksheet or the exported text file.
The project I am working on was pulled up from 19.2 into 2022 R2.
I've check the user guide and the results I am trying to export (joint probe - friction moment) should be acceptable.
I would really appreciate any help with resolving this as it would save from manually transcribing all of my result to Excel.
June 14, 2023 at 10:25 am
June 14, 2023 at 12:09 pmRyan JenkinsSubscriber
When I add new joint probes to my solution they only appear in the result summary if they are scoped to a result type other than Friction Moment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.