September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amnselvaraAnsys Employee
How do I use the Wrap around target option in the Project tool?
October 17, 2017 at 8:24 amcbhavsarAnsys Employee
The Wrap around target tool allows you to take planar curves or text and wrap them onto planes, cylinders, and cones. You may choose a surface target or establish a direction for the wrap. Curves can be wrapped onto geometry with per-existing imprinted wrapped curves. Surfaces may be used for wrapping, however only the surface edges are used to wrap around the target. To wrap a curve, text, or a surface around a target object: §Click the Project tool §Check ON the Wrap around target option §Click the curve, text or surface you want to wrap §Click the Select Direction tool guide and choose a direction, you will see purple lines on the target as a preview §Click the Complete tool guide or press the Enter key
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.