June 10, 2020 at 2:13 pmChristian10Subscriber
I have installed ansys incorrectly by entering the wrong license server. Now Ansys opens the Workbench incorrectly and prevents it from working. Does anyone know how to change the license server afterwards?
I have uninstalled Ansys. But with a new installation the window for entering the "license server" and the "ports" is no longer displayed. During the installation it simply skips this ....
Hope somebody can help me.
June 10, 2020 at 2:44 pmRobAnsys Employee
Go to the Licence manager under the Start Menu. There should be options to point the manager at the correct location.
June 19, 2020 at 11:17 amChristian10Subscriber
Thanks a lot, I found the answer in this Youtube video shortly after my post:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.