July 14, 2020 at 11:27 amashwin11Subscriber
I tried creating a plot of Wall Shear Stress vs Angle but I could not make it work. I have tried the following on CFD-POST.
1) My global XYZ origin is out of the model and my model is parallel to Z axis. Firstly I created an iso-surface along the z axis location by providing the z value which created a plane.Further I have created a polyline(which is based on vertex sampling) using iso-surface as the intersection. I also created a Polyline created by an intersection of wall and Plane at the Z axis location needed. Later I plotted the WSS along the curve length of polyline. But I got WSS profiles with different starting points for both methods. (The profile is same but values are somehow rearranged)
2) I also exported the point cloud XY location data (w.r.t global co-ordinates) and I am not sure how to convert it to WSS vs Angle plot. I tried the following suggestion but still I am not sure.
I would really appreciate some help in this regard.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.