June 7, 2018 at 1:50 pmNaiaraSubscriber
I am trying to plot in FLUENT experimental data with model data and I am having problems to define the correct label name and axis units.
I was able to obtain the attached both XY plots but neither of them is what I was lookin for.
In the first one, X axis units are right (mm) but I would like to change thw title of the legend to z=3mm and I am not able to do it. When I write the plot, I am able to change this issu and them import a file a draw XY file but X axix units are m and I am not able to change to mm.
June 8, 2018 at 8:33 am
March 4, 2020 at 6:39 amansysuser2020Subscriber
can you write how to export XYplot from Text User Interface ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.