July 23, 2020 at 5:46 pmPSREINASubscriber
I keep getting this error while I try to solve my model: "Your product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size limits and the solver cannot proceed".
I already have tried to reduce the number of nodes in my model, but it keeps showing the same error.
My model has less than 30K nodes.
I´m new at the ansys software and I don´t know how to correct this error, I´ll be very gratefull if someone could help with this.
I´m trying to do a close die forging operation.
Attach to this topic is my simulation model.
July 23, 2020 at 6:13 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Insert a Mesh Renumbering item under the Mesh item in the outline.
Set Renumber Mesh to Yes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.