June 7, 2023 at 7:58 amMuhammad Usman ShafiqueSubscriber
I am trying to simulate flow through injector using VOF model with K-E RNG (swirl dominated flow) on FLUENT 2022 R2. I have distriburted my simulation on 3 PCs(Dell Precision Tower 7910) using distrubted memory option in FLUENT. Specifications of PC's are as following:
PC1: MEMORY=64GB, GEFORCE RTX 3090 (24GB) 28 cores
PC2: MEMORY=64GB, GEFORCE RTX 3090 (24GB) 28 cores
PC2: MEMORY=32GB, GEFORCE RTX 1660 (6GB) 16 cores
Fluent is showing that the GPUs are being enabled but during simulation the GPU is not being utilized but only the CPU and Memory. I have also installed CUDA Version 12 for proper intgration but no success so far. If anyone has any idea on how to resolve this issue, kindly let me know.
I am also trying to introduce a new environment variable for proper utilization of GPUs on each device. Kindly tell if its the right approach.
June 12, 2023 at 12:04 pmAniketAnsys Employee
Fluent GPU solver is only available at Enterprise license level:
If you have an enterprise license, please note the GPUs you have listed are not on list of supported ones:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- unable to open files in ansys
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- Material constant Damping calculation
- How to export high resolution images in APDL
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.