Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Ansys Learning Forum. The Learning Forum is a public forum available to authorized Ansys product users (the Learning Forum). As a member of the Learning Forum, users (you or your) will have the ability to engage and interact with other Learning Forum members to receive guidance, feedback and general suggestions to address questions you may have regarding use of Ansys products (Content). Any and all Content provided within the Learning Forum is intended solely as general educational information and does not constitute professional advice. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, your use of any Content you access through the Learning Forum.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS: All information provided by ANSYS, Inc. and available to you within the Learning Forum (Ansys material) is copyright protected under the laws of the United States and other applicable countries, and such copyrights are owned by ANSYS, Inc. or the original creator of the material. You are free to view, copy, print and distribute Ansys material from the Learning Forum, as long as the Ansys material is for educational and/or informational use only, the Ansys material is used for noncommercial purposes, and your use of any Ansys material includes proper attribution and copyright notice. Any name, product names, trade names, and logos within the Ansys material are registered trademarks of ANSYS, Inc. or its licensors. You may not use these trademarks without the written permission of ANSYS, Inc. The Ansys trademark may not be used in connection with any Ansys product or service or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or be misleading. All other trademarks or service marks that appear on the Ansys Learning Forum site are the property of their respective owners.
- WARRANTY: All Content in the Learning Forum is user-generated and provided as-is without any warranty of any kind. ANSYS, Inc. does not represent or warrant the suitability or accuracy of any Content and disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement and any warranties arising from course of dealing, usage or trade practice. The Content constitutes the views and opinions solely of the user(s) and not of ANSYS, Inc.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:IN NO EVENT SHALL ANSYS, INC. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, STOCK HOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES OF ANSYS, INC. BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF CONTENT POSTED ON THE LEARNING FORUM, EVEN IF ANSYS, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- USER CONDUCT AND PROHIBITED USES:You may use the Learning Forum for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas with other Learning Forum users and in strict accordance with the following requirements and guidelines:
- Any information you post in the Learning Forum will become public information. You agree to use the Learning Forum in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations or judicial requirements.
- You shall not upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any person’s copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret, nor should you disclose any information that would constitute a violation of any confidentiality obligations you may have to ANSYS, Inc. or to any third party;
- You may only register for one user account for yourself and you may not register for a user account on behalf of any individual other than yourself.
- You are prohibited from soliciting Learning Forum users from joining outside websites or online organizations.
- You are expressly prohibited from compiling and using Learning Forum users’ personal information that may be accessible to you for the purpose of creating marketing lists or using such information for commercial or any other solicitation purposes.
- You are prohibited from accessing or attempting to access any other Learning Forum user’s account or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Learning Forum.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them, Content that is libelous or that defames or threatens any other Learning Forum users, harassing statements, hate speech, or Content that could generally be considered obscene anywhere in the Learning Forum:
- You are prohibited from engaging in any conduct or activity that restricts or inhibits any other Learning Forum user from using or enjoying the site or expose any other Learning Forum user to any liability or detriment of any type.
- You are prohibited from taking any action that could have an effect of damaging the public forum or its security or using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the public forum site;
- You are prohibited from using or attempting to use any search engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism to navigate, search, or collect data from the site other than any search engines or search agents that are made available to you on the Learning Forum site;
- You are prohibited from posting Content that could be confused with official communications of ANSYS, Inc. or another Learning Forum user.
- Your use must be in accordance with Ansys’ Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the Code, which provides guidance on how to conduct business ethically and responsibly. You can review the terms of the Code here.
If you have questions, concerns or need advice please refer to the Code or contact a member of the Compliance Team via [email protected].