Heat Solver Simulation
1) I tried to follow following example for simulating my structure:
But I am seeing constant temperature profile for my structure. What might be the reason?
2) Can we define Graphene as thermal conductor as well as heat source simultaneously?
3) Is there any way to calculate thermal boundary conductance (TBC)
at the interface of two materials?
4) In the following example few layers of Graphene is 50 nm thick:
What thickness should be taken for single layer Graphene? Since heat solver is not having any option of 2D Graphene.
5) How does heat solver work for periodic structures? Since, I am simulating only unit cell.