Where can I download the Fluent User Guide in pdf version?

Where can I access the latest version of the Fluent User Guide? I would like to download a PDF version of the full guide, but I can't find it anywhere. The latest version I have seen is from November 2013.

Thank you!

Tagged:

Answers

• RobRob UKPosts: 9,687Forum Coordinator

I don't think there is a pdf any more. If you have a paid version you can download a DOC installer from the Customer Portal which gives you a local install. That's effectively the online version without tutorials and it's not updated during a release.

• polmartorellgilpolmartorellgil Posts: 3Member

Dear Rob,

I have access to the student license at my university (Cranfield University). Is there a way I can download this into my computer then?

Thank you,

Pol

edited June 11

No, Student doesn't link into the paid for licences. Your Uni system should be able to either link to the online version or IT can install a local DOC depending on how the campus is configured.

To clarify, Student is free for your use to learn. It should not be installed on any University machines, you should be using Teaching (in classes) or Research level licences.

• polmartorellgilpolmartorellgil Posts: 3Member

Thank you! I meant the license from the university, which I assume will be research level licenses, on the university computers. I will continue to use the online version then.

Thank you,

Pol

OK, that's for your IT department to sort out: I'd stick with the online version as it's updated during the release as we find typo's. The download version is fixed at the release: I use that simply because I don't always have an internet connection if I'm off site.