Ansys Insight: FAQs - Lumerical user, support, resources, install and licensing
User and support registration
- How to create or update your Ansys Lumerical user account.
- How to reset your Lumerical password for invalid or incorrect username/password error.
- How to fix login issues.
- How to register for support while accessing the Lumerical license.
- Common licensing errors.
- Fixing license activation related issues.
- How to obtain the license server's HostID information.
- How to activate your Ansys entitlement.
- How to configure the Ansys license file with static ports.
- Installing/adding the license file into the ANSYS LM.
- How to obtain a floating license from your license server.
- How to request a trial license.
- Fixing common engine errors.
- How to compute for license usage and consumption to run simulations.
- How to use Intel MPI on Windows.
- Running remotes jobs using MPI.
- Configuring resources for parallel jobs across several computers on Windows using Intel MPI.
- How to run simulations in parallel on Windows from the command line.
- Running simulations in the background in Linux.
- Run Lumerical FDTD simulations sequentially in Windows.
Technical resources and support
- See this post in the forum for details on accessing our technical resources and support.